Coronavirus Health and Safety Protocol
We are dedicated to eliminating the spread of Coronavirus and protecting both hosts and guests during bookings.
Enhanced COVID-19 Measures
We have compiled a list of precautions hosts should take to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Space out bookings in order to allow enough time for enhanced cleaning.
- Follow CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting the property between bookings.
- Consider hiring a professional cleaning service to guarantee a thorough cleaning after each booking.
- Provide a supply of disinfecting wipes, disposable gloves, or disposable masks for guests.
- Ensure a hand-washing station is readily available with soap and paper towels.
According to the CDC, COVID-19 mainly spreads through person-to-person contact. Here’s how you can limit your exposure during your booking:
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain physical distance, preferably 6’ apart.
- Frequently wash your hands with warm water and soap.
- Open windows and doors to increase air ventilation.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.